Sunday, April 30, 2017

42 Chủ đề IELTS Speaking kèm đáp án

1. NAME
- Who gave your name?
- Does your name have any special meaning?
- Do you like your name?
- In your country, do people feel that their name is very important?
- Would you like to change your name?
- Is it easy to change your name in your country?
- Who usually names babies in your country?
- Do you have any special traditions about naming children?
- What names are most common in your hometown?

My parents gave me my name, my father to be exact.
Zhi means knowledge, and Lei means accumulation. So i guess my parents wanted to tell me that being knowledge depends on accumulation. You see they put a lot of pressure on my shoulders with this name.

I quite like my name, and I won't to change it for the world, because it is unique. I don't think that anyone else in China has the same name. It's part of my identity, and it meaningful to me.

People in my country pay great attention to their names, because they believe that suitable names will bring them good fortune. Sometimes they even change their names for their business and family purpose.

In China, I believe that fathers are in the position of naming their children. Sometimes they will look through some Chines classical literature to seek the meaningful words for their children.

Oh, there are some nicknames that are very popular in China. For example, Lili means that their parents hope their daughters would be beautiful, and Kuan, kuan indicates that their sons would be magnanimous when they are grown up.

2. STUDY/ WORK
- Do your work or are you a student?
- Is that a popular subject in your country? What are the most popular subject in China? Why did you choose that university?
- What are your favorite classes/ course/ subjects at university?

I'm currently a student at a High School. I'm studying A'levels in order to go to a university in Britain.

At my school we really focus on the science subjects and English. Since most students will apply to a foreign University.

In my opinion business is probably the first choice for most students. Nearly everyone wants to be rich so they think that majoring in business would help them achieve this goal. I guess the second most prevalent subject would be computing. You know many students like to play computer games so there is no doubt that people are into that subject.

I would love to go to XYZ University - I have an offer for that university right now but of course I need to get a good IELTS score.

3. HOMETOWN



No comments:

Post a Comment